[Michlib-l] Death of Lincoln reenactor, Fred Priebe

lois-sez lois-sez at lois-sez.com
Thu Oct 14 17:45:35 EDT 2021

My apologies, I neglected to say the memorial service will be next
Wednesday, October 20.
 	 		 			 			Lois Sprengnether Keel
			https://www.lois-sez.com/
 			and blog at https://www.StorytellingResearchLois.com
			Storyteller in MI Arts & Humanities Directory
			and in Historical Society of Michigan Directory
			https://hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-speakers-performers/storyte
ller-lois-sprengnether-keel/
			State Liaison for National Storytelling Network
			Webmaster for https://michiganstorytelling.org/