[Michlib-l] Setting up ReadSquared Participants the First Time

Jocelyn Levin jlevin at ltpl.org
Thu Apr 21 16:01:17 EDT 2022

My vote is to definitely register the parent and then add individual
children. But I've never done batch registering before - we require the
parents to register themselves and add their kiddos themselves.

Jocelyn Levin, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
jlevin at ltpl.org
**Please note new email address**

Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
248.437.8800
www.LTPL.org