[Michlib-l] Setting up ReadSquared Participants the First Time

Janice Heilman heilman at howelllibrary.org
Thu Apr 21 16:32:09 EDT 2022

We do it the way Jocelyn described.

Overall I think the process is easy. To make it easier for patrons, I suggest limiting your registration questions as much as possible (so each family doesn’t need to enter the age, grade, gender, school, etc. for every child in their family), especially if you won’t be using that data anyway.

Janice Heilman
Head of Youth Services
Howell Carnegie District Library