[Michlib-l] Farmington Community Library is Hiring!

Crystal Peterson Crystal.Peterson at FarmLib.org
Tue Apr 26 11:39:41 EDT 2022

The Farmington Community Library is seeking a Full-Time Custodian to join our Maintenance Team.

We are a District Library serving the communities of Farmington and Farmington Hills with two locations, 12 Mile and Liberty Street. FCL embraces diversity and promotes inclusion in its hiring and operations. The library actively seeks individuals whose commitments and contributions will advance our mission to be a diverse and equitable organization. We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team and reflect the community we serve.

Please see attached job posting for more information.

Crystal C. Peterson
Executive Assistant
Farmington Community Library<http://www.farmlib.org/>
32737 West Twelve Mile Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48334<x-apple-data-detectors://3/0>
Ph: 248-848-430<tel:248-848-4302>3  Fax: 248-553-6892<tel:248-553-6892>

[blocklogolarge]