[Michlib-l] E-mail Hosting question

Nick Loomis nloomis at pmdl.org
Tue Feb 1 15:42:14 EST 2022

Microsoft O365 A1 (which includes hosted exchange) is FREE to Public Libraries! Microsoft places public libraries in their academic pricing.
The process to setup can be a bit frustrating but they may have improved upon that from mid 2020 when it first became available.

https://blog.techsoup.org/posts/office-2010-is-retiring-but-heres-how-your-library-can-get-free-office-365?utm_campaign=TechSoup%20for%20Libraries&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=86248475&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_5fb_fqAggu7XGUcaOM1EyH0zpcPzlcFuTdrtlA-esUaN0YL1HwQUcVaStMz8lNl8p0S91XSOp78_yU4JoimQNwfbokw

Nick Loomis
Assistant Library/Information Technology Director
Pere Marquette District Library
Office: 989-386-7576 ext. 6
Cell: 989-289-8151
nloomis at pmdl.org<mailto:nloomis at cityofclare.org>
http://www.pmdl.org<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pmdl.org%2f&c=E,1,wtUsufNFeSKxSQqQfqRc3isL1kOOJnUKc1VAZpa1qy9IQ3zZjm1_txlD22KVS3ntOwEij_I6nUxgd0a1qxmFVxB4L3Gp-g10bSxkWzxSiO6Vig,,&typo=1>

“PMDL is a reliable resource, which educates, enriches, informs and entertains our community”

"This organization is an equal opportunity employer"
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request a form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send you completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake at usda.gov<mailto:program.intake at usda.gov>