[Michlib-l] HELP!! I'm now paying attention lol

Joann Simmons justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 15:09:54 EDT 2022

Okay, I will admit to not paying attention when it is something that "no way in the world would that ever happen here" is being chatted about.  It seems that in all the changes in the world lately....it's now happening here.What are the policies of dogs in the library?  My response was service dogs. Emotional support.  Is there something we can ask for for that or do we take their word for it?Yesterday I found out that there are no elections in our district except in November of next year.  That doesn't leave room for a second chance, so I need to have my wording in by August and be on the ballot this year?  How does Headlee reductions fit in to asking for my full amount back?  So instead of retiring and running the Yes campaign, I will do the millage and just plain retire!! lol

Joann Simmons

Director

Hudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)

205 S. Market St.

Hudson MI 49247

517-448-3801

director at hudsoncdl.org