[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Assistant Director - Mount Clemens Public Library

Brandon Bowman bbowman at mtclib.org
Thu Jun 9 14:42:26 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

The Mount Clemens Public Library is looking for an experienced, energetic
manager to fill the position of Assistant Director.

We are currently slated to open our newly renovated building in September
2022, providing top of the line facilities to our community of 23,000
people, after passing a millage in 2020.

JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT LIBRARY DIRECTOR

HOURS: Full time, 37.5 hours per week

REPORTS TO: Library Director
SALARY: $60,000 - $70,000 plus benefits and PTO *Closing Date*: June 30,
2022

To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to bbowman at mtclib.org.

The Mount Clemens Public Library does not acknowledge receipt of
applications.

The Mount Clemens Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.

Thank you!

--
Brandon Bowman
Library Director