[Michlib-l] Returning to a New Normal: Building Resiliency Program

Anna Granch anna.granch at farmlib.org
Mon Jun 13 12:50:41 EDT 2022

Please join the Farmington Community Library for our upcoming program: "Returning to a New Normal: Building Resiliency." See details below.

Date: Thursday, June 16th
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Location: Virtually via Microsoft Teams
Registration: Register here<https://farmlib.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=33195&Lib=ALL&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/06/13> OR call (248) 848-4311

Program Description: We’ve all been through extraordinarily challenging times over these past two years. Our worlds were turned upside down, literally overnight. We’ll likely always remember where we were when we realized we would be heading home…for quite some time.

In truth, we have all lived through a traumatic experience, both individually and collectively. In order to move forward into our “New Normal,” we need to unpack some of that trauma, share our experiences, learn from them and in so doing, we become more resilient.

Join Lynn Breuer (LMSW, CDP), Mackenzie Steele (LMSW, CHC), and Joely Lyons (LMSW) from Jewish Family Service for this virtual presentation designed to get us talking and taking our next steps toward healing.

Best,
Anna

Anna Granch (she/her)
Senior Outreach Coordinator