[Michlib-l] Matt Willis Named New Willard Library Director

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at romuluslibrary.org
Thu Jun 16 10:19:21 EDT 2022

Congrats Matt!

From: "Michlib-l" <michlib-l at mcls.org>
To: kpioch at willardlibrary.org, "Steven Kish" <skish at ltu.edu>
Cc: "Michlib-l" <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 3:57:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Michlib-l] Matt Willis Named New Willard Library Director

Congratulations to Matt and the Battle Creek community!

I met Matt at Eastern Michigan University way, way back in the day and we have remained close friends since. (He is the person who actually first recommended that I think about going to library school!) He is a person of great character and empathy who spends loads of time thinking about the vocation, the Willard Library and his community. I sincerely believe that the board of trustees made a great decision in picking him to next carry the torch for Willard.

Cheers,

Steven Kish