[Michlib-l] Michigan Notable Author - John Wemlinger

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Fri Jun 17 13:15:16 EDT 2022

Hello All,

The Richland Community Library had the pleasure of hosting MI Notable Author John Wemlinger last night and he was great! I highly recommend his presentation.

He most recent book, "The Cut" is a 2022 Michigan Notable Selection. It is a historical, romance fiction set against the Michigan Lumber Industry of 1870. He told us all about the passage from Portage Lake to Lake Michigan and how it was formed. Very interesting.

Many of his books also feature Veterans as characters, as he was in the service for 27 years.

We procured Mr. Wemlinger through the Michigan Humanities/Library of Michigan grant, but he does have a website with contact information if you are looking to book him at your library. https://www.johnwemlinger.com/

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.