[Michlib-l] Oceanographer Virtual Event

Paige Brandli pbrandli at hastingspubliclibrary.org
Fri Jun 17 13:31:48 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone-

We are very excited to host a zoom program on Tuesday June 21 at 6:00 pm with Ellen Prager, Oceanographer & Author.
Currently Dr. Prager is the chief scientist for StormCenter Communications and a Science Advisor to Celebrity Cruises in the Galapagos Islands. Dr. Prager has written several non-fiction books about Ocean, Volcanos, and Climate Change. She has published several chapter books including 'Escape Greenland' and 'Escape Galapagos'.
She has also worked at the Chief Scientists for the Aquarius Reef Base program- which includes the world's only undersea research station. We're looking forward to chatting about her science, literature and more!
Check out the attached flyer for more information.
Zoom Link to the Event: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85855248976

Thanks,
Paige Brandli, MLIS
Youth Librarian
Hastings Public Library
227 E. State Street

This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.