[Michlib-l] Job Opportunity-PT Circulation and Programming Assistant Corrected Link

Tamara Denby tdenby at clinton.lib.mi.us
Mon Jun 20 12:32:57 EDT 2022

Thank you to all who pointed out the incorrect bit.ly link! It has been
corrected below.
***
The Clinton Township Public Library (Lenawee--not to be confused with
Clinton-Macomb) prides itself as being an active, vibrant community
resource with a small but dedicated, creative, and energetic staff.

Are you a tech-savvy team player who likes to learn new things, help
people, and have fun? Join our team! We are looking for a part time
Circulation/Programming Assistant. Approx.15 hours/week, including
nights/Saturdays. To apply, email resume, cover letter, and 2 references to
tdenby AT clinton.lib.mi.us.

The full position posting can be read here:
https://bit.ly/CTPL-CircAssistant

Tamara
--
Tamara Denby, MLIS
Clinton Township Public Library - Lenawee