[Michlib-l] Free online program, June 28, What to Expect from the JWST's First Year of Science

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Jun 23 14:15:09 EDT 2022

DPL is continuing our fruitful partnership with WSU's planetarium.

In this recorded presentation, Dr. Kelly Lepo of the Space Telescope Science Institute reviews what to expect during the JWST's first year

The first images from JWST are scheduled to be released July 12. We will have a virtual presentation that evening by an expert panel. Look for the announcement.

Wednesday, June 28, 2022
6:00-7:30 p.m.

Please register: https://dpl-jwst-first-year.eventbrite.com

Jennifer Dye