[Michlib-l] Looking for your extra shelving

Carolyn S. Smith cssmith at dearbornheightsmi.gov
Wed Feb 28 12:45:28 EST 2024

We are looking for extra metal shelving that you no longer need. The size we need is 7 3/4" deep by almost 36" long. The attached picture is for reference (not the actual depth we need). We are looking for about 10 of these. We will pick up. Thank you for your consideration.

Carolyn Smith
Branch Librarian
Dearborn Heights Libraries
John F. Kennedy, Jr. Branch
313-791-6055
[cid:d50ff597-e7d3-4d08-a416-169bc290fb49]
LEGAL CONFIDENTIAL: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521. The information and/or documents in this message are privileged and confidential, for use only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, use or copying of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message from your system.